Have you ever accidently stained your best office wear or one of your best outfits and the stains can’t be removed after a normal wash? You don’t have to worry. In this article, we are giving you the best solutions to tackle such problems. We cover a good number of hard stains and ‘’how to…’’ tips that will help you to easily get rid of the stains. These solutions are guaranteed the best outcome for any adamant stains.
Dye stains could be one of the toughest stains to be removed in our clothes and here is a tip for you that works easily and is pocket-friendly. Below is a procedure that works perfectly for you.
1. Identify and isolate the bleeding culprit.
2. Trace and isolate all the clothes that have been stained by the dye.
3. Mix oxygen based, non-chlorine based bleach with the regular detergent you have been using in washing your clothes.
4. Wash your clothes with the mixture from above.
5. Hang your clothes to dry.
Fluids from the body do cause a tough stain on our clothes. These stains are is very hard to remove with the normal wash. And over time, they becoming tougher. Here are tips on how to keep your clothes sweat stain free.
- Wear a cheaper t-shirt under your shirt. This way you would sacrifice the t-shirt to sweat and not your shirt.
- Shave your underarm. A hairy underarm is known to collect more sweat that would stain your shirt.
- After a long tiresome day, wash your sweat-stained shirt immediately to prevent the sweat from getting into the shirt.
- To get rid of sweat stains you squeeze fresh lemon on the stained area and leave the shirt to soak overnight, you can also use hydrogen peroxide in washing your stained clothing (vinegar that is) Apply vinegar directly on the stained spot and soak your clothing with baking powder overnight before washing it.
Grass can prove to be one of the most stubborn stains. It often settles hard. When this happens to your outfits or your child’s clothes, worry not because you can rid of the stains through the following simple steps;
- Apply the normal detergent you have been using directly on the stained area on the shirt and rub it together to unclog and detach the stain from the cloth.
- Wash the stained clothing alongside other clothes.
- Add non-concentrated vinegar to the clothing to remove the remaining bits of the stains.
- Hang your clothes out in the open for natural bleaching from the sun.
These are the best tips on how to get rid of blood stains! Were you cut and blood stained on your clothing?
Vinegar is one of the best stain removers that is known to man. It unclogs stubborn stains and restores your clothes back to the original stainless cloth you desire. Apply the concentrated vinegar on your stained spot on the cloth and leave it to soak for a few minutes before rubbing it to remove the stains.
Ammonia solutions remove stubborn stains with one wash. You only need half strength ammonia solutions to clean your blood-stained spots.
Fresh blood stains do not see eye to eye with hydrogen peroxide. It works best to completely clean a fresh blood stained spot. Apply hydrogen peroxide directly on the blood stain and rinse it with clean water and wash your stained clothing as usual.
Make a quick Talcum paste by adding a small amount of water to the powder. Apply the paste on the blood stain and leave it to dry. Rub the spot with the blood stain when the powder has dried.
Ripe fruits look juicy and definitely tasty. We may often lick the juice and it's saps burst and splash on our outfits. These stains come with a sticky substance and are often stubborn. It is hard to get rid of these stains in the normal wash. It is advisable to dash off to the shower and wash it off immediately before it toughens on the cloth. You can also use a stain remover.